Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Alright, time to start this blog back up!

Alright, I'm sorry for the lack of posts in so long, but lets start this blog back up!

Alright, so this website that I'm reviewing next is called Swagbucks. I probably don't use them as points2shop, but they are still awesome. The website is very easy to use, all you need to do to get prizes(like giftcards, games, etc) is search the web. Yes, searching the web can get you free prizes. The picture above is a screenshot I just took after performing a couple of searches. Also, when you refer people to their website, you get swagbucks every time they earn it, so you are just multiplying your earnings. I'm going to try and update this blog more, and I'll update this later with some good tricks/hints to help you get some extra earnings. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. I've used Swagbucks before and have had a pretty decent experience with their service. Tricks and tips will help, I'm looking forward to it! :)

    ReplyDelete